Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Comments from our latest bride

Want to hear what our brides have to say?...Here is our latest bride Nadia and what she has to say about Signature Occasions

"I really appreciate the support I received from Debbie and Kristen. They did a splendid job of helping me see my vision through from start to finish. They also provided great recommendations for vendors who could help bring this vision to life. Our wedding day went off without a hitch. Everything was so well organized, and if anything did go wrong, it was handled before I became aware of it. They really saw to the details and honestly cared about what I wanted. I couldn't have asked for a better pair to help me get through all of the details. I was really surprised at all of the decisions that had to be made, but they walked me through, gave suggestions, and really listened to what I wanted. I'm forever grateful for the hard work they put into making this occasion perfect. And it truly was-from our first meeting to the last rose petal that fell on my train as we entered the limo and left the reception. "

Congratulations Nadia & Carl! 3.20.10

No comments: